• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

NEED HELP REACTIVATING MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!!!!!!

nami26

pika123
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
the other day, i disabled my instagram account temporarily, and it said that when i logged in, it would reavtivate the account fully. but now, when i try to log in to reactivate it, it says that there is no such instagram account with that name. im doing all of this on a laptop i dont know if that makes a difference. PLEASE HELP

no it doesnt work when i log in with email either, still just says "The username you entered doesnt belong to an account"

Trying signing up with your details instead?? Just to check if they're actually taken or not
I honestly dunno why it wouldn't work....sorry I'm nO HELP lmfao

Trying signing up with your details instead?? Just to check if they're actually taken or not
I honestly dunno why it wouldn't work....sorry I'm nO HELP lmfao

no youre fine! :) i fixed it, i guess instagram forgot to mention that to reactivate you have to log in on the mobile app

Back