• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Maidens flower shop

Maiden

Magical girl
Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
Selling for tbt or in game bells (preferably tbt),

Orange tulips (8 available)
Purple tulips (2 available)
Black tulips (3 available)
Pink tulips (2 available)
Pink roses (2 available)
Purple roses (2 available)
Pink cosmos (2 available)
Jacobs ladder
Blue violets (3 available)
Blue pansies

Please note that if the type of flower you are after isn't currently available, it is likely that it will be eventually as I am in the process of breeding a large variety of flowers including blue roses and carnations. Please check regularly as this post will be updated with every new flower available, thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hi can i buy some flowers.I only have in game bells...sorry :/.How much bells would you like?

No, they are what I have bred myself in game. Though the blue roses and carnation I'm currently breeding where bought from someone else, I'll only be selling the ones I bred from them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's perfectly fine! The price will depend on which ones and the amount of them you want :)

Back