• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cashmere's kinda..welll... icky

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I visited Cashmere's rv, and I'm sorry but she is not a very aesthetic sheep.
She kinda looks like a frog or maybe a tortoise, dressed as a sheep.
Yikes.
She rivals Tabby or Jambette and I actually like Jambette.

I agree. I love most of the sheep but she just looks like she has a frog on her face. Or maybe like a clay mask to clean out her pores lol! But even if that's the case, she needs to take it off since she works in a restaurant. It's just not sanitary!

Last edited:
Yeah I don't care for her design much either. Her face doesn't really match her body, a different colour than muddy green could have worked better. She has some nice RV items though!

not going to lie, she's a bit

╭╮╱╭┳━━━┳╮╱╭╮╱╱╭╮
┃┃╱┃┃╭━╮┃┃╱┃╰╮╭╯┃
┃┃╱┃┃┃╱╰┫┃╱╰╮╰╯╭╯
┃┃╱┃┃┃╭━┫┃╱╭╋╮╭╯
┃╰━╯┃╰┻━┃╰━╯┃┃┃
╰━━━┻━━━┻━━━╯╰╯

honestly--sorry to anybody who likes her--but she looks like toad wearing a woolly jacket. she's probably the only sheep villager I dislike :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

however, her rv is quite nice! if only she were a bit cuter, but I suppose not *every* villager needs to fit a cutesy or (what's generally considered) visually appealing aesthetic as one mans trash is another man's treasure. I'm sure there's someone out there who's bound to like her! :lemon:

I'm a few of those guys that actually likes Cashmere. Her face looks like a Kappa's, and her wool is so shiny.

I think Cashmere is kind of cute, but I’m into the uglier villagers. Barbara is evil though

She's not that bad. I thought this was about the material cashmere, at first.

She's the sort of thing nightmares are made of. She kind of reminds me of kappn and his island family though. They all have that same wiggly mouth.

I love how ugly she is.

Like relatable queen.

Last edited:
I think she's great. I just moved her into one of my towns. But I am a huge fan of Hazel, Paula, Tabby and most of the other villagers others find 'ugly.' They're not to me though. I love them. But to each his own, right?

Back