• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ugliest house interior?

Rasha

Antisocial
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2831-9285-1902
Isabelle
Lobo
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Like the title suggests, Which villager do you think has the ugliest, saddest house interior?
I remember making an old thread before freaking out when I first saw Gaston's horrifying house/room and I wonder if anything can ever top that

Chief's looks like a disaster to me.

Rene?'s house doesn't look so good either. :p

I'm seconding Chief and Renee for worst interiors. Love them both, but wow - it's like the game developers completely gave up and just stuck them with whatever they could grab from the bottom of the barrel.

I'm seconding Chief and Renee for worst interiors. Love them both, but wow - it's like the game developers completely gave up and just stuck them with whatever they could grab from the bottom of the barrel.

nah.. you should really look at Vladimir's interior. it's way worse than Chief's

I had both Hamphrey and Vladimir in my towns before and I can't remember what their interiors looked like...maybe I avoided going in their houses for a reason. :p

Either Coco's or Clay's house left much to desired, it could have been both.

Most kitchen or sporty homes tbh. They are too bland and boring. Also that like all normals have kitchen home unless they are special.. wth

I had Ren?e in one of my towns and always dreaded going to her house. It generally just looks very dingy, drab, and grimy. I would've expected a much different design for a chic purple rhino :rolleyes:

I've never had Vladimir, but seeing his house, I think it's also one of the worst. It's just a construction site. At least in City Folk he got a bed lol

I am absolutely going with my man, Gaston on worst interior. I have him in two towns and no matter what I send him, his place is still a horrific nightmare. It doesn't help that he plays K.K. Dirge. But I adore him and if that is how he chooses to live, I say let him. However, when he comes over to visit and comments that my place is questionable, I am like, "Really?"

I like Ed, but I think his house is really weird. I really wish you could give villagers wallpapers because I feel like his crazy striped wallpaper doesn't go with anything.

I don't care for the houses of Bertha, Alfonso, Moe (even tho is he one of my favorite villagers), Broccolo, Hugh, Roald, Iggly, Pudge, Bob, Cranston, Vladimir, Frobert, Rocco, Bones, Axel, Peaches, Dizzy, Gaston, Ren?e

latest

Kidd's house isn't the ugliest but it might be the most disappointing to me.I would think a purple smug goat would have a more bright and interesting house interior.It's a mishmash of appliances and assorted odds and ends.The worst part of it is the dark flooring(plank wood floor I think).It gives the room a somber tone.

Back