• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling resetting, take what you want!

ponyotheorange

eternal dreamer
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (20) +
i decided to reset my town and the theme for my new town is nothing like my current one.

as a result, i have tons of unneeded furniture, hybrids, clothes, etc. that i've placed in my town. (i tried to keep rarer stuff closer to the entrance.)

if you decide to come, you can take whatever you can find, including hybrids, but you only get to stay for 3 minutes. also, there's an entry fee which i think i'll start at 8 tbt, but if you think that's overpriced just say so, and the time and price will change as more and more people come. (if anyone even decides to come at all.)

other than that, i don't think there's really any rules because i'm fine with running and if you decide to come more than once, you can.

also! i think i'll only be accepting people two at a time to limit chaos, but if only one person is available at a time, that's fine too. so yeah! ?\_(ツ)_/?

**i decided three minutes is too short, just find whatever you want and you can leave whenever! ^^

Last edited:
Back