• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Moving out villagers i don't wanted anymore

MayorLily

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So my town is full of villagers now i have 10 villagers in my town which is a max numbers of villagers has reached at my town.

I have walker which is i want to move him out from my town so i can adopting another villager into my town ;)
I have tried time traveling and trying method i think i have tried for about 3-4hours but walker is always at home or at museum even if he was outside he never ping me about moving out and the one that keep giving me a ping to move out is my dream villagers..
i probably right now really tired of walker and time travelling a lot because of him, and i don't use amiibo so i need to do it manually by time travelling -_- is there a way to get rid of a villager fast?

I have 10 villager, i tried time traveling day by day then talk to all villager except walker which is i wanted him to out of my town. i keep doing it for 3-4hours but he never ping me what am i doing wrong? :(

i don't want to time travel 2 days ahead because it could make my dreamies villagers moving out without letting me know it happen to me once. really need help, thanks ;)

I believe I've heard in the past that villagers are more likely to ping to move out if you have a higher friendship with them. Naturally, but unfortunately, this tends to lead to people's more beloved villagers requesting to leave more often than others because people want to spend more time with and do more favors for their favorites. As such, it might help if you talk to him some more, maybe send him letters, and do any favors he asks of you to raise his friendship with you.

After one of my villager ping me about going to move out, how many days will others start to ping me about moving out?

After one of my villager ping me about going to move out, how many days will others start to ping me about moving out?

no other villagers will ask to move out once you've accepted (*cough* encouraged) them to move out. The day after they disappear from your town, if you still have 9 villagers left, it usually takes around 4-5 days until another pings you about moving out. There's a lot of math and algorithms involved in this video game, hence the plot resetting exploit, stalk market, particular villager conversations, etc, etc.

This game really isn't the best for perfectionists to enjoy, but we still love it anyway!

Can't get rid of him :( i have tried hundred time travelling and spending about 9 hours to get rid of him but he's still not ping me once but others did why he isn't ... it is because he's the only lazy villager on my town :( Thanks for answering but i still sad he won't go away

- - - Post Merge - - -

And there he is in the the bell tree forum banner :( huh i hate him now even thought he was cute, i just wasted my time for him to go lol and it's not working i wish he will when i tried again tomorrow x'D

No he was i think the 8th villager, i don't use amiibo card he was a natural moved in villager

Oh thanks god. i tried once again finally he ping me that he's going to move out on 26th huft..

Oh thanks god. i tried once again finally he ping me that he's going to move out on 26th huft..

Just make sure you don't speak to him again until he's in boxes or he might change his mind! :)
If that happens, immediately close the game without saving and he'll still want to move.

Back