• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best Movie Soundtracks?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Ok so:
Prince of Egypt
Tarzan
HTTYD- I would sell blood to hear this played live.
Oceans 11 (the original)
Bambi

Any hoot, what are yours?

I always liked Forrest Gump
Schindler's List was very well composed too.

hmmm
the soundtrack to Guardians of the Galaxy, of course!!

(also for an older movie, Pulp Fiction has a pretty gud soundtrack)

Interstellar for sure. I always get goosebumps when I watch it

any studio ghibli movie, especially princess mononoke and the secret world of arrietty.

0y4MKGW.jpg

this right here

Atomic Blonde had the best soundtrack ever I swear. I was dancing the WHOLE movie.

The Blue Eyes of Yonta

I guess like 99% of the people here have no idea about it, but the movie is on youtube and some of the songs (it's a whole record of awesome stuff but only few of them is actually in the movie) is in there.

The movie might be pretty random unless you have some history/culture/political interest in Guine-Bissau but booooy this ost is so good!

I am going to say Nightmare Before Christmas because I like how the songs are a part of the story and they are all really good. My friend also bought me the soundtrack as a birthday present so I also know all of the words to the songs. :)

always a ho for lord of the rings

ok but also o brother where art thou has a nice soundtrack imo

Disney movies have the best soundtracks ever. I don't think I've ever heard a Disney song I didn't like.

I really liked the soundtrack to Vampire Academy. I didn't actually like the movie very much, but the soundtrack was pretty catchy.

I've also heard a few songs off of the Drive soundtrack that lead me to believe most of the soundtrack will probably be good when I get around to listening to it, but I've never watched that movie.

Oooo there's a lot that I like:

Grease
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
The Guardians of the Galaxy
Disney's Tangled, Lion King, Brave, Snow White, and lots of other Disney's (they really know how to arrange good music)
Ghibli's of course
The Lord of the Rings
Baby Driver
Les Mis movie since I'm a big fan of the musical

Last but not least....

Le Fabuleux Destin d'Am?lie Poulain (seriously, listening to the soundtrack equals walking in street of Paris lmao try for yourself)

prince of egypt 183% ayyyyy I'm glad someone said it
lotr soundtrack will make me cry and swirl around like i suddenly know how to interpretive dance (i don't)
one of my fave movies of all time, what dreams may come, has one of the most beautiful main themes ugh

and i guess i won't list musicals because that would be cheating? LOL JK CHICAGO

Nightmare Before Christmas, Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters, Song of the Sea, My Neighbor Totoro, Harry Potter

I really liked the Psycho II soundtrack. The Grave Encounters 1 & 2 soundtracks were good, too. I adored the Harry Potter soundtrack.

Last edited:
Back