• Star

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • normal stump

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many

cat, music note, triforce, heart, butterfly, ac leaf, star and the 'X' design

My favorite stump patterns are the heart and the citrus patterns. The only one I've seen in any of my towns so far has been the Triforce though.

The cat duh! The heart is v cute as well as the clover though. Poor normal tree stump gets no love. T_T

The Triforce one is my favorite, but I also like the music note, the citrus one, and the AC leaf. I have a stump garden where I tried to get one of each and now I kind of want to add a normal stump because I missed that one.

I really like the ginko, but animal crossing leaf is also really cute. Actually, most of them are really cute! :)

I love the Triforce, but I'm being bias cause my town is loz theme so I think it's a cute detail!
I also love when Nintendo references other titles in their games. Of course the heart is also adorable and I have to say my least favorite is the ginko...

I've always liked the music notes best - I remember resetting furiously trying to get three in a row.

the tri force, the cat, the music note, the star, and the flower.

i love the music note the most though i think because it was the first one i ever got :0

Back