• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the most amount of steps you've taken on your 3DS? / How many steps total?

How many steps have you taken on your 3DS?

• Total voters

ackawai

どうぶつの森
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Today I clocked up 15,398 steps on my 3DS.
My total amount of steps is 18,329. I just formatted my 3DS on Wednesday (something broke so it required formatting).

I got my 3DS on Christmas 2016 and had amassed 250,000 steps before it had to be formtted.

How about you? Answer in the poll! :D

Last edited:
I've had mine since around launch, and I have 1,509,901 steps total. :lemon:
I've barely used my 3DS at all this year though, and I doubt I'll use it much next year, the Switch is where it's at.

The last time I checked, I had more than 2 million steps in total. I had a 3DS since launch (and transferred all information whenever I updated to a newer model), and pretty much always carried it with me, no matter where I went, until about a year ago.

EDIT: It’s 3.7 million steps by now. lol.
3A3AC955-0096-4938-83D2-A80213F06F52.jpg

Last edited:
Hm I don't really take my 3ds on walks with me but I use too and all I can say that I only made it up to 3,000 something steps when I go on walks.
Anyways I hate walking, I rather to ride my bike instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or I think its 12,000 steps on walks

Last edited:
Back