• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like Italian food?

Do you like Italian food, personally?

• Yes, it's awesome!

Votes: 57 96.6%
  • No, not particularly.

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Man I love some italian food anytime I'm able to find some at a restaurant or get the chance to eat some at home
Love both actual Italian food and American/Italian food, all taste good in my opinion
Above all, favorites are probably gnocchi, fettuccine alfredo, and hoagies/grinders

this might be up there as one of the strangest personal taste threads I've seen here

but to answer the question, definitely

I went to Italy once and spent some weeks there. So I ate Italian food 3 times a day, we choose the authentic Italian restaurants to dine at, tried everything, all the way from entree to dessert.

All I can say is, Italian food is one of the reason god created plants and fruits in the first place lol. Although my favorite dishes are still the one originated from my home country :)

I went to Italy once and spent some weeks there. So I ate Italian food 3 times a day, we choose the authentic Italian restaurants to dine at, tried everything, all the way from entree to dessert.

All I can say is, Italian food is one of the reason god created plants and fruits in the first place lol. Although my favorite dishes are still the one originated from my home country :)

May I ask what country that is? :)

Italian Food in America is awesome.
Never ate authentic Italian food though. Lol

I love Italian food, especially pasta like spaghetti!

Last edited:
For me, Italy is up there with the top most amazing foods of all time. I can;t imagine a life without Bruschetta! :p

Back