• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like Italian food?

Do you like Italian food, personally?

• Yes, it's awesome!

Votes: 57 96.6%
  • No, not particularly.

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
you mean american-italian food like olive garden?

bc true authentic italian food is very broad & unique (like either from sicily/tuscany/campania) and i never had a real experience with it.

but if you mean the stereotypical american pizza/lasanga/pasta, i suppose so taste wise, i just dont eat it bc its very cheesy and i dont eat dairy

yes. american italian definitely. actual italian food from italy? haven't had it.

I love Italian food. Pasta is great for one, and I've tried more "classic" dishes when I had really good very Italian family friends and I enjoyed it all. What I can eat now is a lot more limited because I don't eat meat. But I love cheese and pasta so I still eat a lot of that. And all Italian seafood dishes are great, cioppino is amazing.

ooo have ya'll tried Panna Cotta? I tried it only once at an Italian restaurant and it was served for free, I have to say it was one of the best desserts I've ever had!

Pasta/Pizza is beste

Edit: **** emojis don't display here

Last edited:
Italian's pretty good but I wouldn't consider it the best food. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat American-Italian food at a restaurant. A lot of the sauces are hit or miss so it's just okay. In Italy, it's a different story. They know what they're doing. :)

I can't imagine anyone NOT liking Italian food, but I guess that's a western bias? To each their own, after all :)

I like it! I'm a quarter Italian, and while I don't eat a lot of Italian food, I always really enjoy it when I do :blush: Risotto and gnocchi are personal favourites of mine!

Considering the closest to Italian I've ever had is Olive Garden (or anything my family has home cooked), I'm not sure if I'm qualified to say, but yes to the Americanized version of it at least.

I don't like pasta, osso bucco and some Italian dishes but I like Pizza and gelato. I'm not a fan of Italian restaurants.

Back