Should I get rid of Skye for Chelsea?

Should I get rid of Skye for Chelsea?

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought you didn't like any of your villagers, lol.

But if you want Chelsea to move in then give Skye the boot

They all annoy me, but Skye in particular. She's my only non amiibo, and pings to move every second day. Tis vexing.

Ok. Gonna plot reset!

Thanks!
I will miss Skye, but she made me dread playing.
Before I make it out the door of a morning, she barges in. I threw my DS at a wall because of it.
I had too many wolves anyway. :)

Seen this thread far too late to offer an opinion - but you are in a good position to tell us all what now happens:
Skye was your only non amiibo villager & was forever asking to move?
Now all your villagers are scanned in ones - presume they will now start to ping to move?
I have seen a thread (can't remember where/no link) which said after you hit 8 scanned in villagers they will start to ask to move. (as opposed to only your ordinary villagers asking to move).

There may well be a difference between series 1-4 card villagers & series 5 & then there are the San Rio villagers - don't think they can be adopted by other players? - sorry my knowledge is very hazy - worth doing a bit of research on the San Rio cards.

Chelsea is very pretty, I though you could get her shirt top - but can't see it on photos of her van.

Last edited:
I've kept Skye, Chelsea is ugly.
Sorry, I really don't like her design and I only use her card to get her furniture or clothes.
She should have been a rabbit!

Last edited:
No, Skye pinged every second time. In between her was a scanned villager wanting to move. But yep, they're all scanned now. So it would be random I guess. :)

I wasn't waiting for anyone to move. I bought the cards of who I wanted, and got more cards when I wanted to swap villagers.

Chelsea is great, with a nice house too. I've actually been playing all day, and being nice to the villagers. Shock - horror. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

@AccfSally Skye had fake looking eyes. I got her from my campsite.

Very happy with Chelsea.

Last edited:
Back