• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite flower combinations?

Seashell

(╹ェ╹)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
White Violet
White Violet
Purple Violet
White Pansy
White Violet
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Cosmos
White Lily
At the moment, I'm just deciding on some flower combinations for my town... I was thinking black tulips and white cosmos? That might look neat.
But anywho, just got me thinking. What're some of your favorite flower combinations?

I have pink and white flowers (roses and carnations) all around my Mayor's house. I think black and orange lilies look really pretty together, as well as black and purple roses.

I have orange and white lilies and white and pink roses across my town, I adore the lilies especially!

Orange pansies and white carnations, purple violets, red pansies and white cosmos.

i love how red and purple pansies and yellow and pink cosmos look together!

my main town is going for a white and purple for most areas and some areas will be white and black flowers.

Right now in my town I am working on 3 different combos and I like Blue Violets and White Carnations the most. I also did Blue and Black Roses and Black Lilies with Blue Roses.

red, purple, and orange tulips

purple and white pansies

black flowers and gold roses

pink, orange, yellow flowers

there may be more so I'll add on to this thread if I do find more

My main combination is Blue Roses and White Carnations... I also do Blue Pansies and White Cosmos to surround the beach cliffs.

I like putting purple, blue, and black roses together. Black roses and white carnations also look pretty together.

Blue pansies and yellow roses, to me it looks lovely along with fairytale public work projects!

ALL OF THE FLOWERS. That's my favourite flower combination. Hahaha.

Blue roses and white carnations are very nice combination. It's quite popular but it looks effective. Black and blue flowers look good too, like blue roses and black lilies. There's a lot of different combinations, I usually go by my favourite looking or favourite coloured flowers :)

I personally love the blue and purple pansies together. It looks fantastic :D

Also I have a bed of roses and a bed of tulips organized in a rainbow pattern, that looks p cool too.

I enjoy placing Purple Pansies with White Pansies alot. :p

I'm currently really in love with pink and orange lillies, black and gold roses and purple and orange tulips. :)

Back