• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite flower combinations?

Orange and pink lilies are one. Purple and pink tulips are the other.

I know it is a lot of effort to do so but putting blue roses and white carnations together looks reallllly nice. It is probably my favourite colour combination. Pink and white flower combinations are also really nice and also black and white combinations. Personally I would go for the blue roses and white carnations due to their effect. The colours contrast really well and it show the effort that you put into your town. Anyone who visits understands how difficult these flowers are to breed. Good luck finding the perfect flower combination. In my opinion, flowers are one of the most significant areas of your town. My absolute favourite part of making your town look pretty. Depending on what your path choice is, you may not think these plants go well but obviously there are loads and loads of hybrids you can make so it's all good. Orange cosmos and pink cosmos also look really pretty but in my opinion they are loads better for colour based towns regarding colourful and fun looking themes. Good luck with your town!

Back