How do I get Lief to appear in town again?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I've been growing weeds for the furniture and I finally got Lief to show up, problem was that I was cycling for someone and I couldn't stay on that day. I haven't seen him for several days, how do I get him to show up again?

TT back to the day he showed up unless it wasn't weeding day. If it wasn't then he'll show up again when there's too many weeds.

Just wait for there to be a lot of weeds in your town. I find he usually shows up when there are 50+.

Just wait for there to be a lot of weeds in your town. I find he usually shows up when there are 50+.

There is a lot of weeds in my town it it's not close to weeding day, I'm growing them to trigger Leif and I've triggered him once, I just need him to show up again.

There is a lot of weeds in my town it it's not close to weeding day, I'm growing them to trigger Leif and I've triggered him once, I just need him to show up again.

That's really weird that he's not appearing. I've had him show up a couple of days in a row if I didn't interact. Maybe try starting fresh. Pull up every weed in town and then TT a bit until it's a mess again.

I had the same problem. Leif was outside and my other town didn't have a time to drop by to pick the weeds. Checked the next day and Leif wasn't outside. It took a couple of days for Leif to appear again.

There were 150 weeds so not sure why Leif disappeared for a couple of days.

Back