Trading Spare Art and Fruit Trading!

SupahKoopah

Completion Enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (1) +
My town is a perfect orange town, and I may or may not have too many perfect orange trees. So, I am more than willing to trade perfect oranges for other perfect fruit.
(Foreign perfect fruit sells for 3000 bells each)
I just harvested today. Currently have 513,000 bells in Perfect Oranges in storage, if your town is not an orange town.
For those who don’t know, the fruit that your town starts with has a small chance of growing a perfect variety of the fruit. Only that variety of perfect fruit can grow in your town. If oranges are not native, that number will be accurate.

I also have currently 4 extra paintings, and am willing to trade for paintings I do not have yet for the sake of completion.
CURRENT PAINTINGS ARE:
Fine Painting x2
Nice Painting
Scenic Painting

I will be available over the weekend. Weekdays are an option depending on personal things.
Simply reply to me here and if I reply back, then we can add each other and trade.

Last edited:
BUMP.
This offer is still available. I will most likely be available this Wednesday, Friday, and the weekend. Thursday I may not be available (for obvious reasons), and if I’m not playing animal crossing but am online, then I’m likely playing Pok?mon: Ultra Moon.
Just a reminder that offers have not changed much, other than there now being more perfect fruit grown.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUMP.
This offer is still available. I will most likely be available this Wednesday, Friday, and the weekend. Thursday I may not be available (for obvious reasons), and if I?m not playing animal crossing but am online, then I?m likely playing Pok?mon: Ultra Moon.
Just a reminder that offers have not changed much, other than there now being more perfect fruit grown.

Shoot! I just sold all of my perfect cherries at Re-tail because they where paying premium price for them! Sorry!

Last edited:
It's okay! Just message me or reply to this when you are ready to trade. This applies to anyone else reading this, btw.

Back