• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying WISH LIST - More items added.

LunarMako

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8455-2482-0032
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Purple Bat Potion
Jack
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (193) +
Willing to pay in IGB and TBT. Thanks! If I don't have enough TBT at the time, I can always make more.

A lot of the stuff in my wish list is stuff I had before. But I either sold it (which I don't remember doing) or something wrong happened in the game, and I lost it. Now I am trying to get it back.

My Wishlist:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/rjn8YFcqUN

Last edited:
I have an RV up with the succulent plant, if you have 5 coupons to spare.

• 2017 cake
  • antique shelf
  • barrel planter
  • black anchor tee
  • candy house
  • fairy bottle
  • Hyrulean treasure
  • Kiki and Lala pin
  • model sailor
20 tbt bells? I can get more of the items on your wishlist, however, you don't enough tbt unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • 2017 cake
  • antique shelf
  • barrel planter
  • black anchor tee
  • candy house
  • fairy bottle
  • Hyrulean treasure
  • Kiki and Lala pin
  • model sailor
20 tbt bells? I can get more of the items on your wishlist, however, you don't enough tbt unfortunately.

I will message you.

Hello; I may sell you these. 24 TBT and you visiting would be great! :)

2 TBT Each

1. snowman chair
2. snowman clock
3. snowman fridge
4. snowman sofa
5. snowman tv
6. snowman wardrobe

3 TBT Each

1. elegant chair
2. galaxy floor
3. kiki and lala clock
4. kerokerokeroppi pins

Hello; I may sell you these. 24 TBT and you visiting would be great! :)

2 TBT Each

1. snowman chair
2. snowman clock
3. snowman fridge
4. snowman sofa
5. snowman tv
6. snowman wardrobe

3 TBT Each

1. elegant chair
2. galaxy floor
3. kiki and lala clock
4. kerokerokeroppi pins

Hey.

:That works for me. I probably won't be available until tomorrow after 7:30-8:00 PM (ADT time) due to work this weekend. Unless you are on in the next couple of hours.

If you want to trade right now, I can. But I have like 10 mins or less before I have to go catch the bus for work. Haha. If not, tomorrow will be fine
Rushing before work would be tiring. I'll be back on around the same time tomorrow then, if that's okay with you.
Would the total of 10 tbt sound okay btw?

Rushing before work would be tiring. I'll be back on around the same time tomorrow then, if that's okay with you.
Would the total of 10 tbt sound okay btw?

Not sure if they time will work. I work early tomorrow. So I would able to be on 5-6AM (ADT time). Not sure what time that would be where you are. But we will figure something out. 10TBT should be fine. What three items is it?

Not sure if they time will work. I work early tomorrow. So I would able to be on 5-6AM (ADT time). Not sure what time that would be where you are. But we will figure something out. 10TBT should be fine. What three items is it?

Your 5-6 am is my 5-6 pm, I believe, which I can get back on at. c:
Also, ah it's in the link in my previous post (x). Book Stands, Elegant Bench and Small igloo.
You only need 1 bench? If you need two, I'll order another one for free, lmk.

I unfortunately do not have the Kiki and Lala clock at the moment, making the total 21 TBT.
I have the rest of your things ready, so please just let me know when you are online. :)

Back