• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Fall Cleaning Sale! Starts, flowers & more!

StarrySkye3

Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
I think it is time to clean out my storage! I have some extra stuff I've been collecting but haven't found a use for just yet. Take a look and let me know if you see anything you want! I'll be adding more as I go!

-Landscaping-
10 cedar saplings 2tbt each ON HOLD
6 gold roses 2tbt each SOLD
1 silver axe SOLD
Random assortment of 14 bushes [5 Holly's and the rest are azaleas, hydrangeas and olives] 15tbt for the lot SOLD

-Welcome Amiibo Items & random-
Lily record player 2TBT SOLD
Tacos 2tbt
Birthday cake 3tbt
Superb coffee beans 2tbt
Coffeemaker 2tbt

Thanks!

Last edited:
please may I get the lily record player, the 6 golden roses and the silver axe :) is 17 tbt okay?

That's fine. Let me add you and open my gates. Give me like 3 mins.

On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

please may I get the lily record player, the 6 golden roses and the silver axe :) is 17 tbt okay?

Yes that's perfect, I'll get the items together and add you now if you're ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes that's perfect, I'll get the items together and add you now if you're ready :)

Ahh, sorry, I should have specified - the one in my sidebar please! (I use that one more c: )

Last edited:
I added them both for now, but still not seeing anything. Try closing and opening again and hopefully it will show up :)

Back