• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Well my mom sure is lucky

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4283-9990-2999
So in my mom's last town she had Merengue move in naturally. And now in her new town she's had Whitney, Chrissy, AND Marina all be natural move ins (I think whitney was one of her starting villagers even). HOW on earth lmao

She doesn't really know nor care about villager popularity and she doesn't really care which villagers she has.
She has some insane luck I tell ya ;;

I'm totally snagging Marina from her when she wants to move tho ??

Lol, cool! I've had Coco and Marshal as natural move ins in my cycling towns. It's cool that your mom plays too.

Lol, cool! I've had Coco and Marshal as natural move ins in my cycling towns. It's cool that your mom plays too.

Awesome! Marshal was a natural move in too with my first town (the first villager to move in as well). And yeah! I got her into it about a month or so ago, she really enjoys it :)

Last edited:
that's awesome! my town started with the most amazing villagers, including diana and skye. i feel so lucky

I had Julian as a natural move in, he wasn't a starter but moved in within the original ten right after I started, it was cool, but it was before I really knew about villager popularity, but I still loved having him cause he's an adorable unicorn. =D

My brother seems to have the same luck in his town. He's had Whitney, Marshal and Chrissy as natural move ins so far. I've had Marshal move in, but that was just pure luck I think :p

My nephew has had Ankha, Merengue, Chief and Lucky move in. He doesn't even play the game, I borrow his copy to grow gold roses in his abandoned town.

Wow, that is pretty lucky. I almost never get cool villagers from random move ins. I did get Julian a few days after I started my town though. I thought he was cool, but I didn't realize then how popular he was. I also once had Marshall in my campground, but my town was full at the time. I hate the campground. It seems like people never visit my town if I have space, but they visit all the time if I have 10 villagers.

My husband just so happened to catch a coelacanth within his first couple of days of playing. I was so mad.

I once reset my town and I had marshal, Julian and Marina. I don't care much for any of those, but I sure was super surprised to have all of them at the same time!

That is sweet that your mom plays. So when you get the letters from mom you can think of her in her own town? My mom passed away a couple years ago so this just makes me smile. I can see my mom playing this and being clueless to who the best villagers are too lol... and yelling at villagers for plotting on her hybrids. XD

your mum plays ac!!?!? you're lucky. :( my mum has a go at me when she hears the animalese coming out of my ds haha

Last edited:
i had Whitney as an original villager in my first ever town, but I didn't understand popularity or trading or anything so I just let her move out :-(

Back in the day that was a big thing, but now the amiibo cards allow anyone to have their favorite villager. Personally they all feel the same. It would had been better if they dropped a lot of the villagers and instead focused on like 100 or so and gave them unique backstories or whatever.

When you have three peppy's in town, and they all regurgitated the same dialogue right after the other, you realize how not unique they are.

She is so lucky! I always get really bad villagers such as Kat and the really freaky ones. My favourite is probably zucker or maybe even merengue I just love octopus villagers so much! I haven't actually got animal crossing at the moment because I sold it but I am going to buy it again soon so I thought I would get some more bells in the time being. I can't wait to get it again, I have missed the animal crossing life😂 I actually am so hyped to play it again. I don't actually know how excited I am, just very!! You are probably wondering what I am talking about unless you understand my want for this game!!

my mum is lucky too! she only plays the wii version, but she always has adorable villagers (which she lets move out whenever they want to!!!!) it's mad

Back