blue violets

Last edited:
  • purple rose x2
  • purple pansy x2
  • pink rose x2
  • blue rose x2
8 tbt bells? 1 tbt bell each.

Last edited:
I have 9 clovers if you want :) i hope that's not my hybrids because i breed them by myself and its legit

Last edited:
I have 9 clovers if you want :) i hope that's not my hybrids because i breed them by myself and its legit

Yes please! How much would you like for them? :)
I don't think they are! these ones on my beach just keep producing white and red, the same colors hacked ones do :'0 idkk maybe i'm just very unlucky with breeding lol

Yes please! How much would you like for them? :)
I don't think they are! these ones on my beach just keep producing white and red, the same colors hacked ones do :'0 idkk maybe i'm just very unlucky with breeding lol

I'll give you them for free now :) are you trying to breed pink hybrids? usually they produce red and white sometimes.

I'll give you them for free now :) are you trying to breed pink hybrids? usually they produce red and white sometimes.

Aw ty! My gate is open :)
I'm trying to breed all colors I have listed above, but they either don't produce at all or only do red and white. The only ones that do seem to breed properly are flowers I've gotten from the island myself. (that takes forever so i usually just prefer buying hybrids then going from there :p)

Last edited:
Aw ty! My gate is open :)
I'm trying to breed all colors I have listed above, but they either don't produce at all or only do red and white. The only ones that do seem to breed properly are flowers I've gotten from the island myself. (that takes forever so i usually just prefer buying hybrids then going from there :p)

I'll be on my way now :) also purple parents hybrid will give you 100% purple hybrid :)

I'll be on my way now :) also purple parents hybrid will give you 100% purple hybrid :)

thanks for the tip! :) I'll keep trying to breed the ones I have and see how it turns out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now is fine. :) I'll add you, do you mind if I drop the hybrids off in your town?

Yeah that's fine! I've sent the tbt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back