• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading RV Visits for Kiddie Set & extra Kiddie pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I'm trying to do the Toy Store HHA theme challenge and need more Kiddie Items. I'd like to eventually have 2 complete Kiddie sets. I have some parts of a set and need a full set. I'm looking to trade RV visits for what I'm looking for.

If you can get me the complete Kiddie set I'll give you unlimited visits to 2 RVs of your choice. (If you don't TT I'm willing to call the RVs in as many times as you need.)

For the spare parts 1 piece will get you 1 visit to the RV of your choice so 2 pieces will get you 2 visits, etc.

I know I could just order the spare pieces after I get the complete set but I thought this would be a nice way to offer RV visits to other players.

LF
1 Complete Kiddie Set
Kiddie Bed
Kiddie Bookcase
Kiddie Bureau
Kiddie Table
Kiddie Wall Clock

RVs to choose from
Stella
Boris
Wisp
Cece
Viche
Ganon
Felyne

After you comment below I'll PM you to work out RV visits. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you, Cascade! Which piece do you have & which RV would you like to visit?

So you could give me all the spare pieces? That would be great! You can visit Boris & Stella if you'd like. If you can do all 5 spare pieces I'd round your visits up to 6 so you could see Boris 3 times & Stella 3 times. (You know I don't know how to TT 'cause I'm a chicken :blush: so you'd have to visit them on different days if you wouldn't mind.)

Yeah, I'll give you of those all you want :) no problem, I'm a patient person :3 I just want to help you.

You're the best, Cascade! I can scan in Boris for you today if you have a little time. I can let you know when I've got him scanned in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back