• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why is there no Waluigi Hat in AC?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
This topic has saddened me for many years, and now more than ever.
Why is there no bad bro's bff's hat? I don't want to hear any excuses, it should be a no brainer!

We need a Wal hat and we need it now!!

Maybe Walluigi isn't as popular in Japan as the others? There's bad bro's stache though.

Probably because he doesn’t have his own game. If they make another Wario Platformer I hope it has Waluigi as a playable character.

I agree! I'd totally never take it off though if there was one lol

Maybe Walluigi isn't as popular in Japan as the others? There's bad bro's stache though.
Apparently people in Japan don't know class when they see it smh
Probably because he doesn’t have his own game. If they make another Wario Platformer I hope it has Waluigi as a playable character.
THEY BETTER OMG

Wouldn't that be hilarious, a tall purple twig jumpin around grabbin the loot.

This is Waluigi erasure.

TBH though, it's weird that they have Mario, Luigi, and Wario but not Waluigi. My sister would be deeply saddened if she played AC.

this is the most depressing news I've heard all day
For some reason I always assumed there was one??? I had never seen it, but I kinda would've thought there was...

well

now im sad

It honestly is a bit baffling
Really all I can think of is that he doesn't really star in his own game but? That's still Nintendo's doing.
It would be incredibly entertaining if we got one for switch, and hopefully the majestic lanky man will pop up in Easter eggs and references again like the rest

I honestly don't know why.
It would be great if they released a Waluigi update, I'd pay for it haha.

Something so powerful should not be in the hands of mere mortals. Nintendo knows what might happen if the hat falls into the WAAAAAng hands...

As a fellow wahddict I sympathize. Hopefully they will add it to the next main series Animal Crossing entry but it's a shame and an insult to Waluigi that his greatness wasn't represented in New Leaf. They should frankly let him do more stuff period. Like, as someone who doesn't play Mario platformers much, having gotten New Super Mario Bros. U, I was disappointed that instead of Wario and Waluigi they just give you blue and yellow Toads to play as. Give Waluigi his time in the spotlight already!

Back