Will villager moved right into the flowers

MayorLily

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Like the title said is will a new villager moved right into my flowers?
Right now i started to make some Hybrids flowers and i was afraid if my new villager which is coming next day will moved into my hybrids flower which took day for me to make :(

Does anyone has a new villager that moved right into the hybrids flowers?

Move your flowers to the beach or put them in storage as a villager can move onto them. Same goes for trees and bushes.

Hello thank you for answering my question, did flower still can "produce" a hybrids in the beach? suddenly i have more question i want to know ;)

Hello thank you for answering my question, did flower still can "produce" a hybrids in the beach? suddenly i have more question i want to know ;)

Yes, they can! And quite prolifically too! I have my hybrids growing on the beach in my town and they're doing very well.

Ooh really nice to know that! Thank you so much ;) going to move my flower to the beach so villager won't placing their houses at my precious hybrids flowers~ glad i asked here ;)

If you want to make absolutely sure that a villager won't move into a spot taken up by flowers, or any other spot in particular, you can use what is called plot resetting. To do so, instead of starting off the in-game day by choosing your mayor, you create another character and see where the new villager is going to place, or "plot", their house. The reason you make a new character for this is because once you load up your mayor, the town is set for the day. By making a new character you are able to see the town without effecting it. If you don't like where the villager has placed their house, quit out to the main 3DS menu and create a new character again. Usually this should result in the villager putting their house somewhere else that you might like more. If you end up liking where the villager has chosen to place their house, talk to Isabelle in the Town Hall, talk to Tom Nook to choose a place for your new villager's tent, then talk to Isabelle again and save and quit. Then load up your mayor and play as regular. After you save on your mayor you are free to delete the new character you made for the plot resetting if you don't want to keep them.

Thanks thanks! i appreciated the answers, okay then since i not yet open my town i'll try to look by using my new character if i not like my villager place then i'll try the plot resetting also! that's very nice info! thanks guys ~.~ ;)

Back