• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Golden Watering Can

Mr. Cat

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &#
Cherry 🍒
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (89) +
I let my 2 and a half year old play my game this morning because he woke up extra early and I went to bed extra late.. the stupid things you do to get more sleep... I was jolted awake when I heard the saving sound, hahaha. I did a walk around the town to see if anything was messed up and it looks like the only thing that happened was he may have sold my golden watering can and wet suit. I really have no idea where they are, but they're nowhere to be seen... I got all the golden items the "right" way, so I'm a little discouraged to have to be buying it, but I know I can't get it back any other way... I'll pay whatever price.

Last edited:
I hope I'm not doomed. I'll pay 50-100 tbt, I just need a watering can back soon

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I have a gold watering can (I will double check for you though) & I'd be happy to give it to you for free. Send me a VM & we can work out the details.

(My son is grown but I can sympathize. He once put a slice of cheese in my disc drive when I wasn't looking. It melted... in the computer. Gotta love kids!)

Edit: I do have the watering can.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I have a gold watering can (I will double check for you though) & I'd be happy to give it to you for free. Send me a VM & we can work out the details.

(My son is grown but I can sympathize. He once put a slice of cheese in my disc drive when I wasn't looking. It melted... in the computer. Gotta love kids!)

Edit: I do have the watering can.

Hahaha, that is a hilarious, yet extremely tragic story. When mine was like 8 months old and I wasn't looking for .1 second, he managed to throw my phone into the bathtub... I hate when they go for the expensive/imprtant stuff.

He doesn't know how to run, so at least he couldn't trample my flowers or anything. It could have been much worse.

And really?? Thank you! I'll send you a VM about the watering can and I'm still going to send you some bells for being so nice

We had no idea why my computer wasn't working & when we took it to the computer guy to have it looked at he said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He said it gave him quite a laugh.... at least one of us thought it was funny. Oh, man - a phone in the bathtub? That must have fried it completely!

Oh, wow! I'm glad he doesn't know how to run. Hopefully he won't ever learn that little trick.

You really do not need to send any bells. Someone helped me earlier today & I'd like to help you. Thank you for the thought though!

Back