• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will villager move in and still same if i do time traveling?

MayorLily

Bells
Hello everyone ;) So today I joined the bell forums and I doing a trade with a person in the private message.
So the trade is she giveing me the items i choosed and a villager (my dream villager! yay!)

And then i have send her some amount of my tbt and we finished the traded but one thing i not really sure is, will the villager i take move to my town if i already talk to the villager then back to my town will the villager put the plot on my town by tommorrow or i should wait more days?

What if i doing time travel will the villager still same as i talked with in friend town or not?
It might not good to time travelling so i can see the villager faster?

I have one more question. Will a villager after one moved out for few days (let say 1-2 days) will another one thinking about to move out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would be thanking if anybody can answers my questions ;) Thanks

The adopted villager should move in the next day.
Time travel won't stop that.

I think you need 8 villagers before another pings you to move out.

Back