• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking for the items in my wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you the heart hair pin for tbt, however much you want to pay. Just pm me.

Hello~ I looking to buy pink heart balloon too ;) if anyone has extra pink heart balloon for sell to me after selling the balloon to Candy202 please send me a private message. thanks~ ;)

• bunny c. balloon
  • bunny p. balloon
  • Celeste ribbon
  • heart p. balloon
  • Kiki and Lala dress
  • Kiki and Lala shoes,
  • Kiki and Lala socks,
  • Kiki and Lala wall
  • My Melody dress
  • My Melody floor
  • My Melody hat
  • My Melody wall
  • red shoes
  • saplings (let me know how many you would like)
  • Two Days Ago
  • white-lace skirt
  • white-lace socks
  • white socks
In total 30 tbt bells, plus 1 tbt bell each for every sapling?​

Hello~ I looking to buy pink heart balloon too ;) if anyone has extra pink heart balloon for sell to me after selling the balloon to Candy202 please send me a private message. thanks~ ;)
It would be best if you made your own thread addressing this, but I can sell you one for 1 tbt bell.
Hit me up with a PM if you really are interested.

Last edited:
  • bunny c. balloon
  • bunny p. balloon
  • Celeste ribbon
  • heart p. balloon
  • Kiki and Lala dress
  • Kiki and Lala shoes,
  • Kiki and Lala socks,
  • Kiki and Lala wall
  • My Melody dress
  • My Melody floor
  • My Melody hat
  • My Melody wall
  • red shoes
  • saplings (let me know how many would would like)
  • Two Days Ago
  • white-lace skirt
  • white-lace socks
  • white socks
In total 30 tbt bells, plus 1 tbt bell each for every sapling?​

It would be best if you made your own thread addressing this, but I can sell you one for 1 tbt bell.
Hit me up with a PM if you really are interested.

how much is it if it was without sapling?

Okay :D are you available to trade now?
Yes, but unfortunately, I will need time to grind and time travel for half of these items. It may take an hour or two if that's alright with you?

Last edited:
Yes, but unfortunately, I will need time to grind and time travel for half of these items. It may take an hour or two if that's alright with you?

Oh okay :) pm me when you're ready okay, btw are you going to drop it by my town or i'm going to your town to pick it up? :)

Oh okay :) pm me when you're ready okay, btw are you going to drop it by my town or i'm going to your town to pick it up? :)
I'd prefer to drop off the items once ready, please.

Sorry for the wait, I am almost ready. I'm adding you now, let me know when you are ready!
I'll be making two trips over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back