• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Active players?

Balverine

out of my head, of my heart and my mind
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7573-7112-7426
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Bloodshot Potion
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Jack
Lobo
Purple Violet
Ancient Candle
Waluigi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (135) +
Yoooo I'm lonely and have no friends lmao

I recently got back into playing new leaf, and I'd like to play with others from time to time! like to hang out on the island or whatever idc

I have two mayors, JoJo and Haven! JoJo has been around for a while, but Haven is just starting out!! Unfortunately, both towns have oranges as their native lol

I'm almost 22, so I'd prefer to play with people closer to my age, but I don't honestly mind!
My FC is over yonder <-----

Hello i'd like to play with you ;) we can play together! if you want to play with me please send me a private message. thank you have a lovely days!~ ;)

hello!

I’ve also recently gotten back into new leaf, and I’m 22 as well!
Feel free to add me, my time zone is GMT so I’m not sure if we’ll be online at the same time but I’m still more than happy to add you! c:

I have the same problem with you I need people to hangout with as well my friends stopped playing. And I added you :D

Last edited:
Hi I can play with you if you want. :D

My FC is 2363.7048.9404, I'll add yours asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I'm 16, hopefully you're still comfortable playinh with me. :eek:

Hello!
I've also started back up playing but my old friends haven't. I'm 18 and play almost daily! I've added you :)

hi i added you :) i'm 18 and i've recently got really into acnl again so i play daily!

Hey! I'm kinda new to this forum, and was worried I wouldn't find similarly aged players, hope it's okay if I add you ^^;

Added you~

If you're looking for a late night friend i'm your girl. I'm 23 and work a lot during the day but even if i'm not i'm still up super late.
I restarted my town during the summer but just really started playing again like last month. Would have been playing more but only like one of my friends still play so it got heckin lonely. Add me back if you'd like.

Last edited:
Hellooo im pretty active ( when I don't have school)👋
None of my friends play this game, so I'm pretty lonely too. Add me plz? :)

I'd gladly play with you, I was on hiatus for a few weeks so I'm getting back into the swing of things, all my info is in my sig

Hi, everyone please add me!

Send me a PM and I'll add you. I'll add some of you now just in case.

Cheers!

Edit: Added everyone in this thread so far. Add me if you want to play!

Last edited:
Back