• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your first 3DS game?

Acnl and TomoDachi Life :D I got them at the same time ;)

Last edited:
Mario Kart 7, was my only game from January 2013 until that June when I bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf at launch.

I think I bought ACNL, Pokemon X, and Tomodachi Life on the same day, but I'm not sure which one I started playing first.

My first 3DS game was Pok?mon Y. I wanted Luigi?s Mansion: Dark Moon, but I never actually got my hands on a copy of it.

It was Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends.
I remember buying it, like it was yesterday :')

Monster Hunter 3:Ultimate. It was the main reason I decided the 3DS was worth getting, although when I tried it I decided I was a bit frustrated with how the swimming element worked. Monster Hunter 4:Ultimate was way better though, and since it was online too I was really glad I bought the 3DS. There have been a few other decent games I've been happy to play, of course, such as AC:NL, but have to say that Monster Hunter is still the highlight for me.

My very first 3ds game was Super Mario 3D Land I think, then my second was Animal Crossing! Then Pokemon X which was awesome.

Sonic Lost World! Ik people hate the 3ds version but I had a pretty good time with it overall.

Animal Crossing is the only reason why I bought a 3DS, so that's the only game I had for it for at least 3 years.

I bought the 3ds at launch bc i knew Nintendo was planning release the AC for this console, but my first game (and i didn't like it) was Rayman 3D. The second one was Nintendogs+Cats Toy Poodle. And the third one was the ACNL, i bought it at launch.

I believe it was one of the Pokemon games? Pokemon X I think? It's been so long I don't remember too well anymore.

Back