What was your first 3DS game?

Acnl and TomoDachi Life :D I got them at the same time ;)

Last edited:
I think I bought ACNL, Pokemon X, and Tomodachi Life on the same day, but I'm not sure which one I started playing first.

My first 3DS game was Pok?mon Y. I wanted Luigi?s Mansion: Dark Moon, but I never actually got my hands on a copy of it.

It was Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends.
I remember buying it, like it was yesterday :')

Monster Hunter 3:Ultimate. It was the main reason I decided the 3DS was worth getting, although when I tried it I decided I was a bit frustrated with how the swimming element worked. Monster Hunter 4:Ultimate was way better though, and since it was online too I was really glad I bought the 3DS. There have been a few other decent games I've been happy to play, of course, such as AC:NL, but have to say that Monster Hunter is still the highlight for me.

My very first 3ds game was Super Mario 3D Land I think, then my second was Animal Crossing! Then Pokemon X which was awesome.

Sonic Lost World! Ik people hate the 3ds version but I had a pretty good time with it overall.

Animal Crossing is the only reason why I bought a 3DS, so that's the only game I had for it for at least 3 years.

I bought the 3ds at launch bc i knew Nintendo was planning release the AC for this console, but my first game (and i didn't like it) was Rayman 3D. The second one was Nintendogs+Cats Toy Poodle. And the third one was the ACNL, i bought it at launch.

Back