• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was your first 3DS game?

Pokemon X. I received my 3DS on Christmas 2013, and Pokemon X was one of the games that came with my 3DS. Activity Log says that I have logged about 350 hours of playtime on that game, which sounds a bit high to me.

Mine was Tomodachi Life. I got it for Christmas back in 2015.

Super Mario 3D Land, but the first app i opened was streetpass mii plaza

i was disappointed that i had to create a mii first

Mine was Super Street Fighter IV since I got my 3DS at launch. I think I played it for like three days before passing it off to my younger brother, ha ha.

I think my first game was Pilotwings Resort, I probably had the Mario game that released when the 3DS released as well, I usually don't play those kinds of Mario games as much as I should though.

My first 3DS game was Pokemon Rumble Blast. I picked it back then because it looked quite interesting.
Overall, it was a pretty good, I had lot's of fun with this game.

I didn't have a DS so technically my first game on the system was the first New Super Mario Bros. My first 3ds game was Ocarina of Time 3d.

Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion. And yes, that sounds shameful... I didn't even have a 3DS when I got that game.

But Nintendo Wise, I'd say 3D Land and Mario Kart 7.

Super Mario 3D Land! Though playing in 3D gave me really bad motion sickness, so it was just Super Mario Land, really.

The legend of zelda: ocarina of time! It's basically the only reason I got the 3ds to begin with haha, but it was definitely worth it for new leaf!

When i bought my 3ds, I bought Pokemon X with it. Such a beautiful game to begin the 3ds with.

The reason I got a 3ds was because I wanted to play Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity soo Gates to Infinity was my first 3ds game

Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends.

I sold it in 2012 along with my first 3DS. Then re-bought it again in 2015. 😅

I think it was Ocarina of Time or Mario Kart 7, I think I bought my 3DS from a friend about a year after it came out.

animal crossing happy home designer and pokemon moon! i got my first 3ds last setember so yeah, theyre fairly new games ^^

Even though I was planning to get New Leaf as my first game on 3DS, I didn't manage to find it anywhere at the time so I bought Pokemon Omega Ruby instead. I hadn't played Pokemon games before either so it was a great experience!

Back