• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was your first 3DS game?

Mine was Sims 3, even though I don?t like Sims and sold the game still new and sealed, lol. It was a bundle deal, where you got one of three or four games for free upon purchase of a 3DS, so that?s why (the other games you could pick from were even worse) :p

I got Luigi's Mansion 2 and Majora's Mask 3D. I played Luigi's Mansion 2 first but now MM 3D is my favourite game of all time.

Mario Kart 7 which was preinstalled on the system. First game I bought was Professor Layton and the Mysterious Mask.

My DS Lite broke right as the 3DS was first released but my parents refused to buy me any games for months but as someone who didn't like Nintendogs I got bored very quickly which only lead to them complaining about me not playing with it. I started playing it Christmas 2013 when they finally got me New Leaf and Pokemon X, pretty sure I played New Leaf first though:)

Wow, my first one was like, early 2012 but yeah I'd bet it was Mario Kart 7, or stuff, honestly I mostly got a 3ds so I could play Pok?mon properly.

My first 3ds game was Rhythm Thief. It was going to be Animal Crossing, but that one got delayed and made Rhythm Thief come out first. I was mostly waiting for New Leaf to get a 3ds and since I was waiting, I got a fun purple 3ds because it released a bit later than the rest of the colors.

I got my 3DS around launch alongside Nintendogs + Cats since there was basically nothing else available on the system at the time.

I haven't played Nintendogs in so long; all of my pets should be dead rn. I'm a responsible adult! :lemon:

mine was pokemon x. long since sold and gone though. actually managed to finish it (just barely), and even so it felt like a chore towards the end.

Mine was Nintendogs. I forget which one, but I know I got a sheltie puppy in it. (I traded it in a long time ago. Sorry poor lonely sheltie pup - I hope your new owner was more attentive than me!)

Mine was Super Mario 3D Land. I had completed all the levels and I was at Bowser's Kingdom, but there was a part that needed me to have a certain number of stars so I never finished it :/ I got a new copy for Christmas but I've been playing ACNL daily so I've never had time to restart it

Mine was Freaky Forms Deluxe, I honestly don't know where I saw it and I don't know what made me beg my mum to buy it but it was the first game I ever got.

Rayman 3D. I got it as part of a bundle with the 3DS itself. I don't really play Rayman 3D anymore.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, it was the very first one I played.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, it was the game I bought the 3DS for since I loved the series so much. Worth the money, especially after I got into more games like Pokemon and Kid Icarus.

Animal Crossing New Leaf xD. Bought a new (old style) 3DS XL off a local guy selling one he bought to give to a kid but I guess the Kid was rough with things so he ended up selling it instead. Right after that I went straight to EB Games to get ACNL. xD

Pokemon X. I was refusing to upgrade for a while, but once it was announced that the new pokemon game wouldn't be playable on my DS Lite I knew it was time.

Mine was Mario & Luigi Dream Team, because it came on the 3DS when I bought it. The first one I bought after that was Cooking Mama 4. Haha. It's simple and it was cheap. I like relaxing simple games sometimes. Then I got Animal Crossing after that.

Animal Crossing New Leaf. It's the reason I got my 3DS.

Back