• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was your first 3DS game?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Mine was Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

I got it the day it was released (March of 2013) and I didn't get a 3DS until December of 2013, so I actually played most of the game on my brother's smaller 3DS. It was pretty lit.

Mario Kart 7! It brought me joy and rage in equal measure. I actually got it a couple days after my 3DS because I couldn't commit to it right away lol so I just had a 3DS with no games for awhile, it was dumb. I just played with the AR camera thingie until I found time to go back and get MK.

I didn't get a 3DS until Christmas 2013. I got a bunch of games with it but the first one I played was Scribblenauts Unlimited, so I guess that'd have to be my first one. I played AC:NL a couple days after that.

Last edited:
My first 3DS game was Super Mario 3D Land. :)

i remember fawning over 3D Land on Christmas Day, even though the o3DS' screen is smol

I started with Super Street Fighter 4 3d.
Not really my typical choice of game, but it's what was available at the time. :/

I believe it was AC: NL.

I got my first games at the same time but this is the order I grabed them off the shelf 1: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome amiibo 2: Mario Kart 7 and 3: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

My first one was Monster Hunter 3 U. Got it the same time I got my 3DS. Was contemplating between ACNL and MH3U at the time. My brother already had MH so I went with that. I did eventually get ACNL though.

Q: What was your first 3DS game?

A: This is a bit of a difficult question to answer. I actually received two 3DS games simultaneously... :T I was given these two 3DS games along with a black new Nintendo 3DS XL on a Christmas day. I suppose I will go with the game that I saw first to make things easier. I guess my first 3DS game would be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time while the second 3DS game would be Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Rayman 3D back when the 3DS was still young. If they updated it just a little it could?ve been so much better but it?s still a great game.

it was Animal Crossing New Leaf, actually!

me 2d was Elite Beat Agents. i dont even know where the cartridge for that one has gone...

Mine was ACNL, lol. I literally bought the 3DS just to play New Leaf (and Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons)

Pilotwings Resort. It came with the 3DS for some reason. I didn't play it very much but my younger brother played it more than me.

Back