Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Mine was Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

I got it the day it was released (March of 2013) and I didn't get a 3DS until December of 2013, so I actually played most of the game on my brother's smaller 3DS. It was pretty lit.

Mario Kart 7! It brought me joy and rage in equal measure. I actually got it a couple days after my 3DS because I couldn't commit to it right away lol so I just had a 3DS with no games for awhile, it was dumb. I just played with the AR camera thingie until I found time to go back and get MK.

I didn't get a 3DS until Christmas 2013. I got a bunch of games with it but the first one I played was Scribblenauts Unlimited, so I guess that'd have to be my first one. I played AC:NL a couple days after that.

Last edited:
i remember fawning over 3D Land on Christmas Day, even though the o3DS' screen is smol

I started with Super Street Fighter 4 3d.
Not really my typical choice of game, but it's what was available at the time. :/

I got my first games at the same time but this is the order I grabed them off the shelf 1: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome amiibo 2: Mario Kart 7 and 3: Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

My first one was Monster Hunter 3 U. Got it the same time I got my 3DS. Was contemplating between ACNL and MH3U at the time. My brother already had MH so I went with that. I did eventually get ACNL though.

Q: What was your first 3DS game?

A: This is a bit of a difficult question to answer. I actually received two 3DS games simultaneously... :T I was given these two 3DS games along with a black new Nintendo 3DS XL on a Christmas day. I suppose I will go with the game that I saw first to make things easier. I guess my first 3DS game would be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time while the second 3DS game would be Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Rayman 3D back when the 3DS was still young. If they updated it just a little it could?ve been so much better but it?s still a great game.

it was Animal Crossing New Leaf, actually!

me 2d was Elite Beat Agents. i dont even know where the cartridge for that one has gone...

Mine was ACNL, lol. I literally bought the 3DS just to play New Leaf (and Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons)

Pilotwings Resort. It came with the 3DS for some reason. I didn't play it very much but my younger brother played it more than me.

Back