• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was your first 3DS game?

Super Mario Bros 2

I got it for Christmas 2012 along with my first 3DS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Super Mario Bros 2

I got it for Christmas 2012 along with my first 3DS

I believe the first 3ds game I bought was Luigi: Dark Moon, but the first DS game I bought was Pokemon Soul Silver.

My first 3DS game was Pokemon Y. The announcement of ORAS was the reason I got a 3DS in the first place, and I got Y to tide myself over and to acclimate myself to 3DS Pokemon controls.

animal crossing new leaf! i got it on release day with the blue xl

ACNL (before welcome amiibo) was my first game and then I picked up Pokemon Y a few weeks later when it came out!

mine was animal crossing happy home designer! it actually came in the mail a couple of days before i got my 3ds ^^ but the first game i actually played, not just had, was pokemon moon!

Last edited:
I have like 35 games but my 1st one was Mk7 since it came with my system. My 2nd most played game right under New Leaf,

Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever. I bought my 3DS on release and it was the only game available at the time.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Bought it specifically for that, although I didn't end up playing it that much in the end because I didn't like the underwater fights very much.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 came with my 3DS.

If FaceRaiders counts as a game though, that was probably my first 3DS "game".

Back