why am I still getting weeds?

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I have had the Beautiful Town ordinance going for maybe two weeks now, and I still see weeds growing around town... why am I still getting hate weeds? My villagers are telling me how they no longer see weeds and the air is fresher and they're watering and growing flowers like they're mad... But there are still weeds.

I don't care about my flowers, I'm not growing hybrids right now and I got the BTO just for no more weeds :(

I would rather have the occasional weed than brown flowers. It is strange though that Beautiful Town doesn't eliminate them entirely. You would think we would have occasional brown flowers as well. But yeah, no biggie. Just pull those suckers up and go on!

yeh i think it gives you 2 a day instead of 4. but no dead plants (incl. flowers). also, clover doesnt count as weeds...

The BTO doesn't eliminate weeds 100% it just refuces how often they appear in your town.

They still appear, but you can leave your town for months and there still won't be too many weeds that will appear ^^

i think the ordinance may have ended up being way too OP if they'd eliminated weeds spawning entirely (to be honest, it's probably only really rivalled by the bell boom ordinance, but I'm pretty sure more people use BTO anyways), and besides, as others have said, if you were to be unfortunate enough to not be able to connect online with others, or maybe you just didn't want to, it'd be impossible for you to get your weeding badge :p

Back