• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Sims 4] I need help deciding a Sims 4 Family for my Let's Play!

Who should be in my Let's Play?

• Overwatch Family

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Pokemon Family

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (comment please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Hello Simmers of the World,

Tomorrow I am getting Sims 4 Cats and Dogs. I am wondering who to make my Let's Play family. I thought of Overwatch characters... but when all of them die I will run out of people. I also have the idea of a "Pokemon Character Challenge" to make my play-through characters that are in Pokemon only... that can include Pokemon themselves or good and bad trainers. The Pokemon Only Series would celebrate Ultra Sun/Moon and also celebrate Pokemon's 20th birthday. And since Sims age quickly I will increase the lifetime of the sims in the settings of the game.

The Families Would Consist of the Following

Overwatch Family:
D.Va
Mei
McCree
Mercy
Genji
Hanzo

Pokemon:
Guzma
Gladion
James
Jessie
Meowth

My first thought was "Why doesn't she use a normal Sim family?" but that's probably like playing Animal crossing without designs :p

Last edited:
Back