• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Uchi and Snooty for town ??

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
For my second town, Greymoor, the theme is medieval/skyrim/dragon age kinda. maybe.

Anyway, I am trying to think of a uchi villager and snooty villager. I was thinking maybe Phoebe or Pashmina for uchi and Broffina or Willow for snooty.

Suggestions?

I'd say Phoebe and maybe Ankha would fit in your town rather well. :eek:

I feel like maybe Ankha wouldn't really fit the theme all that well. If you're going for a European medieval thing, ancient African wouldn't really make sense. I feel like Whitney might fit in, like a direwolf kind of thing?

I feel like maybe Ankha wouldn't really fit the theme all that well. If you're going for a European medieval thing, ancient African wouldn't really make sense. I feel like Whitney might fit in, like a direwolf kind of thing?

Yeah its European. So Ankha wouldn't fit at all. I have Whitney in my other town, thats why I was not going to use her tho I do like her.

How about Becky for the snooty? She looks very regal to me and a chicken fits the medieval theme well~
As for the uchi... maybe Muffy? The whole rococo gothic thing?

I agree with Phoebe for the uchi. How about Annalise for snooty? A horse fits in with a medieval theme.

Becky would be cute! Or Gloria or Diana. Diana could be the lady of the lake or something.

I definitely second Phoebe for uchi. Robin might also be a good option for snooty, since the bird she's based off lives in Europe and it could also kind of reference Robin Hood?

Freya for your snooty wolf. she's named for a Norse goddess and her original catchphrase is "uff da," and Skyrim's got that viking vibe to it...

I would go for Ankha even though she looks got that Egyptian/African vibe about here, but she looks so like Royalty kind of King and Queen like Regal evan. Plus she has gold on.... but
I would go for any purple,or rec villager,dog wolves, Tigers, cats, sheep,:-D

Pashmina and Phoebe are definitely the best candidates as far as Uchi villagers are concerned. For Snooty, I'd say Annalise the horse, Astrid the kangaroo (court jester), Becky the chicken (royalty), Tipper the cow, or one of the Snooty mouse or sheep villagers.

I agree with Phoebe for the uchi. How about Annalise for snooty? A horse fits in with a medieval theme.

The reason I didn't want Annalise is cause I will have Epona. I mean, I like horse villagers so 2 wouldn't bother me too much (I have Buck as well tho I may let him leave as he was an original villager anyway).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Freya for your snooty wolf. she's named for a Norse goddess and her original catchphrase is "uff da," and Skyrim's got that viking vibe to it...

I was thinking about Freya as well. Maybe if I can get Skye to move out (I would keep Skye if she wasn't a permanent resident in my other town lol) Freya could go where her house is, next to the farmers house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pashmina and Phoebe are definitely the best candidates as far as Uchi villagers are concerned. For Snooty, I'd say Annalise the horse, Astrid the kangaroo (court jester), Becky the chicken (royalty), Tipper the cow, or one of the Snooty mouse or sheep villagers.

I never thought about Astrid. Hmmmm....

I also really want a chicken other than Knox. I prefer Broffina but I like Becky's house better :/
Tipper is actually one of my least favorite cows :/ I think its her eyes. I might keep T-Bone (who was an original villager) cause a bull fits.

The villagers I know I will have are
Sterling, Knox, Epona, Klaus

I might get Drago as well and maybe Eunice for normal but Uchi and snooty seemed to be harder for me to choose lol.

Back