• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you popular on this site?

Popular or not?

• Total voters
I couldn't care less about that...

Last edited:
I'd probably say I'm more infamous than popular. I get the impression most people don't like me, but that tends to come along with being a staff member on a forum. As soon as you need to get serious and deal with rule breakers the people who liked you one day hate you the next.

I don't think I am at all, this boils down to the fact that:

1. It's not an aim of mine
2. I'm not really likeable
3. I don't really post that much sometimes.

I like you. <3

I'd probably say I'm more infamous than popular. I get the impression most people don't like me, but that tends to come along with being a staff member on a forum. As soon as you need to get serious and deal with rule breakers the people who liked you one day hate you the next.

I like you. <3

nobody here likes you Tina

I can't really tell. I hear that I'm not popular, and I am the next. I'm pretty sure I made that up, though.

No, and no one is either. People who browse the forums a lot will remember the people who post a lot.

I'm extremely infamous here as well.

If I could get a dollar everyone said I couldn't care less on here, I'd be a billionaire. We get it, but we don't need everyone to say it. It gets old.

I'm extremely infamous here as well.

If I could get a dollar everyone said I couldn't care less on here, I'd be a billionaire. We get it, but we don't need everyone to say it. It gets old.

hey man, just because people don't exactly agree or care with being popular on here doesn't mean you have to get all sour about it

No, because it's not really something I aspire to do. I just come here to talk with others (especially old friends from when I was on here a long time ago).

Last edited:
Probably, though it didn't happen until after my username changed color. Prior to that I think most of the people who knew me probably only recognized me from my cycling thread. Obscurity can be a beautiful thing.

how the hell would I know? but really I don't think so at all. yes it appears I've posted a lot but it's mostly when I used to ****post in the basement which I stopped doing a long time ago, most of my posts are just there and don't stick out enough to be memorable and I barely tend to go for the type of posts that scream for likes.

lol idk if people know me?? maybe? I guess I try to be funny sometimes.
Not that I care a lot though.

Back