• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you popular on this site?

Popular or not?

• Total voters
nooooo not at all but i don't care, i just enjoy posting here and talking with others c:

I dont really know.
I actually cant come up with reasons why, I'm just really lazy at the moment.
Pretty sure I ain't popular.

I'm just kinda here, not really amining for popularity, just usually is better to mess around on an animal crossing forum than to do nothing, so time and time again I end up posting wayyy too much
I mean, sure, I'm known, but no means super popular

no lol
I literally only frequent the art section so

I would say I am, in the sense that pretty much everyone recognizes me and my wacky aesthetic.

But I'm not, like, friends with everyone here. I'm not approachable at all irl, and I'm not sure if it's the same way on here. In terms of if people like me, I would prob say that I'm not sure.

So/so I would say. I mean I don't have a million friends but I am sure most people recognize me around.

I voted no for the fact that my beliefs aren't held by many people here and I've gotten into many arguments over it.

I post enough in some threads that some people probably recognize me, but people don't approach me very often, so I don't think I must be that popular.

I am going to say no because I was never the popular kid or ever tried to me. I prefer to have a few close friends that are always there for me.

i dunno, i don't really care tbh though

Back