Are you popular on this site?

Popular or not?

• Total voters
Nah, definitely not. I'm not consistently active on here or go out of my way to interact with people. But that's fine with me.

Probably, though it didn't happen until after my username changed color. Prior to that I think most of the people who knew me probably only recognized me from my cycling thread. Obscurity can be a beautiful thing.

I always remembered you from that time I drew your OC (the girl w/ glasses and purple hair) in Colors 3D roughly six million years ago

I've been here a while and posted a lot, so I guess a fair amount of people know me... I'm not popular though

Probably, though it didn't happen until after my username changed color. Prior to that I think most of the people who knew me probably only recognized me from my cycling thread. Obscurity can be a beautiful thing.

Didn't cha pot around in the FR thread some.. I sure remember you before color changes though... in some way

there sure is a lot of discussion around popularity recently?? is tbt becoming way more materialistic all of a sudden or

i don't think i am. there's a lot of people who are a lot more memorable

I mean not really?? I used to be super active but that was like years ago, so I'd say if I was popular then I'm definitely not now.

Probably a couple years ago.
I lost a ton of it when I went inactive April-July.

Back