• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you popular on this site?

Popular or not?

• Total voters
I don't think I am at all, this boils down to the fact that:

1. It's not an aim of mine
2. I'm not really likeable
3. I don't really post that much sometimes.

Last edited:
Popular as in people like me? Or popular as in I post a lot? Because I don't think too many people like me but I have over 10,000 posts.

Mmmm, no one knows me and I have no friends on here I’m gonna go with absolutely not.

I think I'm recognizable (??) but I wouldn't say "popular", not that it matters.

Why are people weirded out by this? It is just a list of words on the internet. I get this a lot in real life by people, so I suppose this is nothing new for me.

Last edited:
Why are people weirded out by this? It is just a list of words on the internet. I get this a lot in real life by people, so I suppose this is nothing new for me.

no ones weirded out

from what I can tell anyways

Last edited:
I have to imagine that I'm not popular and in fact am found either annoying or unremarkable to most people on the forums. Reason being that I tend to make long posts that would probably be good examples of TL;DR and I am also pretty blunt in my opinions, so that might irritate some people. Despite being here for years at this point, I don't go out of my way to socialize and have only really made one friend that I talk to with any regularity. My popularity, infamy, or lack thereof is of no real concern to me though because I'm just here to post and earn some TBT so I can buy furniture, villagers, Pokemon, and sometimes forum collectibles.

I'm basically a nobody so people don't know me enough to like or dislike me. Doesn't really matter to me.

Back