Are you popular on this site?

Popular or not?

• Total voters
I don't think I am at all, this boils down to the fact that:

1. It's not an aim of mine
2. I'm not really likeable
3. I don't really post that much sometimes.

Last edited:
Popular as in people like me? Or popular as in I post a lot? Because I don't think too many people like me but I have over 10,000 posts.

Mmmm, no one knows me and I have no friends on here I’m gonna go with absolutely not.

Why are people weirded out by this? It is just a list of words on the internet. I get this a lot in real life by people, so I suppose this is nothing new for me.

Last edited:
Why are people weirded out by this? It is just a list of words on the internet. I get this a lot in real life by people, so I suppose this is nothing new for me.

no ones weirded out

from what I can tell anyways

Last edited:
I have to imagine that I'm not popular and in fact am found either annoying or unremarkable to most people on the forums. Reason being that I tend to make long posts that would probably be good examples of TL;DR and I am also pretty blunt in my opinions, so that might irritate some people. Despite being here for years at this point, I don't go out of my way to socialize and have only really made one friend that I talk to with any regularity. My popularity, infamy, or lack thereof is of no real concern to me though because I'm just here to post and earn some TBT so I can buy furniture, villagers, Pokemon, and sometimes forum collectibles.

I'm basically a nobody so people don't know me enough to like or dislike me. Doesn't really matter to me.

Back