• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying WA items or rv visits

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (278) +
Looking for most of the items on this list:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/oGoWwGDFI0
Would rather just catalog for free than buy, except for the dirt floor from Booker/Boots/Buzz's rvs, that I need for my basement. Also feel free to disregard anything from Lottie, Isabelle, Tom Nook, Timmy & Tommy, Mabel, and Rover's rvs as I have those amiibo and am in the process of acquiring those items myself. Also have Reese, Cyrus, Digby, Kapp'n, Blather, and Celeste if anyone wants to trade rv visits or items

Are you okay with visiting Kapp'n tomorrow? I scanned in Digby earlier to order a few things, and I try to avoid TTing if I can

Sure no problem just let me know when you’re available tomorrow. Did you still wanna visit Boots right now?

If I can. As for tomorrow I should be available after 730 pm PST. It's a little after 7 pm now if you're not in the same timezone

I’m in the same time zone so that’s fine with me. I’ll add you and scan in Boots for you now.

I have the Sanrio cards, so if you ever have any of your three orders open feel free to vm me or something.

Thanks for letting me visit. I'll pm you tomorrow after I've scanned in Kapp'n

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the Sanrio cards, so if you ever have any of your three orders open feel free to vm me or something.
Thanks

Back