Is your town tree list of events in order?

Most of my events are in order! The only thing is the opening of one of the shops, because I'm impatient and wanted to buy flowers lol
I think some of my villagers are ordered so that they moved in on the same day as well too... Not sure, I'll have to check.

Either way, it's mostly in order. I don't mind either way.

The flower clock has been moved 7 times and the date gets changed each time it moves.
Got the flower clock on the 1st year and now it has a year ago date. Same goes for the lighthouse that I moved a couple of spaces to the right.

My towns that made it long enough to be able to sit on the tree are my non-time traveling towns. None of the towns I have time traveled in ever made it to the stage where you can view the history. So, yeah, my timeline is in order. I have been wanting to do a really messed up time traveling history though, just because it would be something different from my other towns.

Wow I never ever even sat long enough to know what the tree was showing. I always thought it was credits of some sort...but wow I just noticed it's your town info. This is new to me.

Mine is actually in order. The only time I time travel is when I don't play the game for a while and go back to the day I left off.

Back