• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Adopted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minks

The Mayor of Time (formerly)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (25) +
Another popular (I think?) villager is moving in. I'm not interested in him so lemme know if you are~

Edit: he's been adopted.

Last edited:
Me me me me me please! :D

I've been searching for a while so this is fabulous.

Last edited:
Edit: never mind, sorry about that! I would still be interested in him, but since I won't be able to take him for a few days, I thought I'd just edit myself out....

Oh. Well since I have no idea what you said I'm just gonna let you know that ummm I could hold on to him for a few days. It's not like I need him gone asap. :0

Haha, I just expressed my interest, but then realized I'd vowed not to time travel with my new town. If he's ready, I could take him tomorrow though!

@Anactoria Aaaa I see... I'm afraid I won't have time to TT so he'll move. Sorry! ;;

@Bosoc Since Anactoria can't take him, yeah, he'll still be available, but I probably won't be able to TT him out for a day or two, so if you don't mind waiting to get him, he's yours. :0

Last edited:
@Anactoria Aaaa I see... I'm afraid I won't have time to TT so he'll move. Sorry! ;;

@Bosoc Since Anactoria can't take him, yeah, he'll still be available, but I probably won't be able to TT him out for a day or two, so if you don't mind waiting to get him, he's yours. :0

yup i dont mind!

erm, sorry, i meant that i would be free today at the earliest, if you wanted him out quickly, not that i couldn't wait :p

Ohhh... my scatterbrain made this more complicated lol... okay, since Anactoria asked about Zell first and they can actually take him, I'll give him to them (unless they say otherwise). I'm very sorry, Bosoc! ;;

thank you, but if zell is one of bosoc's dreamies, they can have him - it's totally fine.

OH! I guess Zell will go to Bosoc then! Thanks for being courteous. :'>

this giveaway is more complicated than it should be lmao

but thank you! i acly just covered the empty space so i have 10 villagers XD
tho it shouldn't take me long to time travel one of my ugly villager out though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back