• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Can Someone Visit my Dream Adress?

Holla

🐙
Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Galaxy Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Special Snowflake
Enchanted Bloom
Pavé Tail Feather
Shooting Star
Pink Candy
Orange Mote of Flame
Hi guys. I?m wondering if someone wouldn?t mind visiting my dream address for me to do me a favour. I had a character who I ended up having to delete to plot reset but I was dumb and forgot to save a dress Design I made. I now have to make it from scratch, but in the small chance it?s still in my dream address (I haven?t updated it in awhile) I could at least use it as a reference.

What I need someone to do is visit my dream address and find Wendell and see if a dress called Sailor V is available. If so, please save it, put it on and take a couple screenshots for me (ideally close up using camera angles in a house of the front, back and side of the outfit).

If you could help me out I would really appreciate it!

DA: 4D00-0010-B03D

I am here now and talking to Wendell but unfortunately it doesn't look like Sailor V is available. There are a few uniforms and Sailor Murcury, Mars and Jupiter are here but not V. :/

Great designs though! I wish I could make my own clothes and paths but I'm not nearly that talented!

I am here now and talking to Wendell but unfortunately it doesn't look like Sailor V is available. There are a few uniforms and Sailor Murcury, Mars and Jupiter are here but not V. :/

Great designs though! I wish I could make my own clothes and paths but I'm not nearly that talented!

Darn must have gotten erased when I deleted the character. Thanks for checking though!

Also thanks for the compliments I’m not a pro at making designs but I try. xD

Back