• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ❀PWYW Landscaping Shop❀ [OPEN] [FULL]

Deers

tea and memes
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (8) +

❀ Welcome ❀

Hi! This is my little landscaping shop to help you guys out with planning and creating your dream town!
Here I will offer multiple services and packages to help you on your way ♥

OPENING TIMES:
Monday-Tuesday - 11am-6pm
Wednesday-Friday - 6pm onwards
Weekends - 12pm-9pm
TIMEZONE IS GMT!

tumblr_lfhtv7OrYL1qzvcyt.pngtumblr_lfhtv7OrYL1qzvcyt.pngtumblr_lfhtv7OrYL1qzvcyt.png

Important things!
- Wednesday to Friday I do have college so the shop will be on and off during those days!
- This shop will work with having 3 slots so I can keep track of things I'm doing
- You must use the order form! (it helps me out)
- This is pay what you want, remember that! But also please be reasonable, I am putting my own time into this after all.
- I will try to keep on track, but if I miss you and its been 48 hours please PM me!
- If you are paying in TBT, please don't pay me until I've done at least half of your order!

tumblr_lfhtv7OrYL1qzvcyt.pngtumblr_lfhtv7OrYL1qzvcyt.pngtumblr_lfhtv7OrYL1qzvcyt.png

❀Services❀

IGB & TBT IS ACCEPTED!

MAP PLANNING:
(Requires a photo of your town map)
Once I have your town map I will map out potential path layouts, PWP's and anything else you specify that you want in your town! This will include me back and forth PMing you talking about what things you'd like and giving you updates on the layout idea I've created to see if you like it and if you want to change anything I've done. By the end of the planning you will receive a photo of your town map with everything roughly mapped out for you!

QR CODES:
I will help you find the perfect paths, signs and anything else you may need for your town! I will be offering to try my hand at creating some for you if you specify that you want to let me have a go (me trying to make them for you will be free of charge)

PLACING & PLANTING:
Need some help making it come to life? I will plant flowers, saplings, bushes and anything else you need! Included in this package is chopping any trees, getting rid of any weeds and basically anything to help you create your dream town!
(Please note that I will not be providing the items to do this, you must have them already.)

CLEAN UP:
Want to landscape your town but your overwhelmed with weeds, trees and dead flowers? I can help you out! I will come to your town, pull up all of your weeds, chop down any trees you want gone and water your flowers if needed!
(I know not many people want this but hey its here if someone does!)

HELPING HAND:
If you've already started landscaping but can't decide what to do with some leftover areas I can come to your town and help come up with ideas/pointers for things that might look good!

YOU CAN ORDER MULTIPLE SERVICES!

ORDER FORM:
Name:
Town Name:
Which Services:
Total To Pay:
Anything Else:

SLOTS:
1. rayaacrossing - Map planning + planting
2. IAnimalLoves - Map planning + QR Codes
3. katezilla - Helping hand

Last edited:
Could you give an estimate of the amount of compensation you’re looking for?

Hihi! It really depends on the service, I'd say I'd like at least 10 ish tbt per except for the clean up. Obviously for the larger jobs it'd be more, I haven't done this before so I'm not sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's more of a, pay what you think it deserves kinda thing c:

I'm interested in the map planning stage :)
I don't have a picture yet.

im not gonna put in an order at this moment but this is a service i might need in the future so consider this a bump!

Would you ever consider doing a sort of consultation where you go to peoples towns or dream addresses and give them pointers on what they have already started? I tried landscaping my first town however it was a disaster, hence me restarting my cycle game as a proper town. I don’t want to mess up again and have finally started landscaping in a few areas but feel like it’s utterly lacking that Something every seems to have in other towns (I can assure you it’s not a lot, maybe patience is key here) Just a suggestion, I know there must be other people out there who have planned their towns but can never get it looking quite right and is something I’d be interested in but I don’t know if it would fit into other categories. I adore the shop idea though! I can expand more on this idea if you like, sorry I’m rambling but let me know if you’ll consider it!:)

Would you ever consider doing a sort of consultation where you go to peoples towns or dream addresses and give them pointers on what they have already started? I tried landscaping my first town however it was a disaster, hence me restarting my cycle game as a proper town. I don’t want to mess up again and have finally started landscaping in a few areas but feel like it’s utterly lacking that Something every seems to have in other towns (I can assure you it’s not a lot, maybe patience is key here) Just a suggestion, I know there must be other people out there who have planned their towns but can never get it looking quite right and is something I’d be interested in but I don’t know if it would fit into other categories. I adore the shop idea though! I can expand more on this idea if you like, sorry I’m rambling but let me know if you’ll consider it!:)

This is a really good idea! I'm gonna add this service to the shop! ♥

This is a really good idea! I'm gonna add this service to the shop! ♥

You’re a star!!! I have some plans I’m in the middle of but I know I probably won’t like them so you’ll see me here very soon dying for help!:D

You’re a star!!! I have some plans I’m in the middle of but I know I probably won’t like them so you’ll see me here very soon dying for help!:D

Heh, I'm still landscaping too dw LOL
But from my past towns I feel like I'm pretty good at putting areas together so I'm trying my hand at helping others. I'll probably end up having a home decor help thing too at some point.

Bump! All slots are still free and I have all weekend to work on orders!

Klaidas
Animals
Map Planning & QR Code
2 TBT
I can send you the picture of my map via PMs if that works

Last edited:
Klaidas
Animals
Map Planning & QR Code
2 TBT
I can send you the picture of my map via PMs if that works

Gonna have to decline this one. I don't think you read the rules :c
It says you need to use the order form + price reasonably because I am putting time into it.
Sorry!

Name:Flora
Town Name:Flowery
Which Services:Map Planning, Planting
Total To Pay:100 tbt
Anything Else: nothing :)

Name:Flora
Town Name:Flowery
Which Services:Map Planning, Planting
Total To Pay:100 tbt
Anything Else: nothing :)

Thanks for ordering! (woah 100 tbt are you sure? THATS A LOT)
Feel free to send me your map through PM when your ready and I can get to work! ♥

Back