• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ❀PWYW Landscaping Shop❀ [OPEN] [FULL]

Klaidas
Animals
Map Planning & QR Code
25 TBT
I can send you the picture of my map via PMs if that works
Also, sorry for the unreasonable amount. I thought it was reasonable enough since it's about 100k in game bells each, but yeah I'll up it up, again my bad.

Last edited:
Nice opening times, but what timezone?

Sorry! I forgot to include this LOL. It's GMT timezone. I'll add that to the post ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

Klaidas
Animals
Map Planning & QR Code
25 TBT
I can send you the picture of my map via PMs if that works
Also, sorry for the unreasonable amount. I thought it was reasonable enough since it's about 100k in game bells each, but yeah I'll up it up, again my bad.

Ill add you to the list, LOL its okay. Yeah TBT works differently. Like a hybrid flower is 2 TBT.

Name: kate
Town Name: quaktown
Which Services: helping hand
Total To Pay: 10 tbt?
Anything Else: thanks for doing this, i have a couple awkward areas in my town i could use some advice on

Name: kate
Town Name: quaktown
Which Services: helping hand
Total To Pay: 10 tbt?
Anything Else: thanks for doing this, i have a couple awkward areas in my town i could use some advice on

Gonna add you to the list! Thanks for ordering ♥
and your welcome ^^

After trying really hard to work with the photos of maps I've gotten its way too hard without a good quality photo! I'm gonna update the main post. But to anyone whos ordered, I need either a screenshot from your DS of your map or a good quality photo like this : Click here♥ (This photo I took myself of my own map.)

Back