• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

COOKIE MOVED IN!

Dedre

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm so happy right now....

I'm attempting to make a town of all pink/ purple characters because they tend to be my favorites and I have A LOT of pink/ purple Amiibo characters.

My village has Mallary already and I was pretty stoked about it. But then none of my campsite characters have been cute enough...

But then Cookie RANDOMLY moved in and in a perfect area. I'm so happy my game has listened as I screamed "NOT CUTE ENOUGH" at the campsites.

congrats!! Cookie is such a sweet, cute villager :)

Yay! I have never had Cookie and am going to buy her amiibo card!

Aw, yay! Cookie is very sweet. I had her way back when I played ACGC and loved her.

Congrats!!! :blush: Cookie's adorable and sounds like she'll fit perfectly in your town. I love when the game hears what you wish for.

So yep, after reading this thread, I went on Ebay and picked up her card! I cannot wait to get it and invite this cutie into town!

Recently I got a new ds and new copy of nl, I was surprised to find stitches as one my starter villagers ^^ I have their card too but was still happy!

Back