Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
My town tree has two clusters of leaves and three branches visible. Yet I can sit on it. Isn't the tree you can sit on have more clusters? Im so confused.

Mine too. It went from five clusters to two, but I can still sit on it and watch the history. I thought I'd somehow regressed in the game when I saw it like that.

I think this is the time of year the leaves might start falling off the branches? Might explain it, not sure tho.

The one you have right now is stage 2 (aka 5 hours of gameplay)

I believe your allowed to sit on it once it actually grows into a tree, starting from tier 2.
I haven't tested this out yet though.

What's so confusing about a tree lol (just kidding,)

I think this is the time of year the leaves might start falling off the branches? Might explain it, not sure tho.

I was looking around the internet a bit and I think you may be correct. Since I never played in the fall I didn't know the plaza tree could lose leaves like that.

I believe your allowed to sit on it once it actually grows into a tree, starting from tier 2.

According to the wiki you can only sit on it when it has five clusters, stage 4.
I have two clusters on my tree and can't sit on it yet.

Hmph... I guess you can sit on the tree on stage 2 then.

MAGIC!

I've played for 70 hours.

My tree lost a clump due to fall, so maybe that's it. It loses all leaves in winter after all, so I guess you'll have to rely on the trunk and not the leaves to determinate the growth, at least until spring. :)

Back